Global Wellness Institute Releases Agenda for 2019 Wellness Symposium at the Arabian Travel Market
Wellness Symposium presentations include:
- Latest Research, Latest Trends: Medical Tourism and Wellness Tourism by Susie Ellis, chairman and CEO, Global Wellness Institute, United States
- Past, Present and Future of Health Tourism for Dubai by Linda Abdulla, consultant, Dubai Health Authority, United Arab Emirates
- The International Picture and the Latest Medical Wellness Concepts by Yasser Moshref, PhD, CEO, Premedion, Germany
- CEO Perspective: The State of Medical Tourism by Andre Daoud, CEO, Medcare, United Arab Emirates
- The First Middle East Holistic Wellbeing Resort: What is the Distinction? by Samir Arora, general manager, The Retreat Palm Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Ayurveda Is Becoming Wildly Popular: What Travel Professionals Should Know by Dr. Hafeel Ambalath, founder and CEO, The Healers’ Clinic, United Arab Emirates
- Understanding Integrative Medicine and What Consumers Want by Dr. Abhishek Jain, VP International Operations, WTS International, Inc., United States
In addition, there will be a panel Q&A on what the future holds moderated by Susie Ellis and featuring Linda Abdulla, Andre Daoud, Dr. Abhishek Jain and Yasser Moshref, PhD.
For more info, contact Beth McGroarty: beth.mcgroarty(at)globalwellnessinstitute.org or (+1) 213-300-0107
About the Global Wellness Institute: The Global Wellness Institute (GWI), a nonprofit 501(c)(3), is considered the leading global research and educational resource for the global wellness industry. It’s known for its proprietary research that quantifies the global wellness economy, now valued at $4.2 trillion, as well as for introducing major industry initiatives and hosting regional events that bring together leaders to chart the future. GWI positively impacts global health and wellness by advocating for both public institutions and businesses that are working to help prevent disease, reduce stress, and enhance the overall quality of life. Its mission is to empower wellness worldwide. http://www.globalwellnessinstitute.org
About the Arabian Travel Market: ATM is the leading international travel and tourism event in the Middle East for inbound and outbound tourism professionals. ATM attracts around 40,000 industry professionals, agreeing on deals worth US$2.5 billion over the four days. http://www.arabiantravelmarket.wtm.com.