BOCA RATON, FLA. (PRWEB) MAY 08, 2019
The style gurus have spoken and the 2019 MET Gala in New York City was one for the record books with celebrities delivering some over-the-top, stunning style moments based off the gala’s “Camp” theme this year.
One of the most beautiful looks to grace the red carpet was on actress Emma Roberts, who donned a stunning couture Giambattista Valli pink tulle gown with perfectly accessorized waved hair with flowers, adding to her modern princess vibe, created by the talented, hairstylist-to-the-stars, Ryan Trygstad, who used Keratin Complex® hair care and styling products to deliver one of the night’s most glamorous looks.
Trygstad shared this step-by-step on how he created this look:
- I first prepped Emma’s wet hair with Keratin Complex Intense Rx® Active Keratin Repair Serum from midshaft to ends to ensure hair is incredibly healthy.
- Then, I sprayed 4-5 pumps of Keratin Complex Keratin Obsesssed™ Multi-Benefit Treatment Spray from the base of the hair through to the ends, which delivered instant shine and frizz-free, smoothing results.
- For lift and control, I added Keratin Complex Vita Volume Boosting Foam at her root.
- I dried Emma’s hair with a boar hair soft brush, section by section.
- Once the hair was dry, I sprayed each section with Keratin Complex Thermo-Shine Thermal Protectant Mist for heat protection before using heat tools and for extra luminous shine.
- Each section was carefully curled using a 1-inch barrel iron. I immediately brushed out the curls creating long soft extended waves.
- I created a center part with tiny clear bands and linked sections together along the hairline – down towards the ears and tapering off toward the back of the head.